Monday, March 27, 2006

Monday - Back to work

Chapter 3, page 27

He turns a desert into pools of water,

a parched land into springs of water.

Psalm 107:35

GOOD MORNING

The alarm clock went off as usual for a Monday morning and I'm sipping my good cup of hot coffee! 

This may well be the true first day of Spring in Northern Ohio-- it's supposed to be in the 50's and sunny!

Yesterday we were blessed with some sunshine after some morning snowflakes.  Maybe it will be the last snow of the season.

Today is 'Sunshine' babes wedding anniversary!  He has been on the road alot with his new job, but was able to spend the weekend with his family. May our dear Lord bless them both with many happy years together.

God please bless this marriage in warmth and strength. Give these two people guidance, love, and understanding to be the best that they can be. Be with them through the difficult moments and the beautiful ones. Teach them that marriage is a loving process and challenge. Thank you God

 

May your Special Day
Be a celebration
Of where you've been,
Where you are, and
How you are growing
Together in the Lord

Happy Anniversary

 

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:

All nature heeds the call of spring

As God awakens everything,

And all that seemed so dead and still

Experiences a sudden thrill

Helen Steiner Rice

I hope your day is blessed with a few smiles and a little sunshine to warm your heart!

MA

 

 

Today's graphics by:

www.graphicgarden.com

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Marriage is hard but divorce whether poeple realize it or not is HARDER! watching a young couple go thru one right now. Its very sad. Well a couple of young poeple. Thanks so much for you brigh entries I know what pain your dealing with still  praying for you

Anonymous said...

glad the couple celebrating the anniversary could have some time together. So hard to keep committed in marriages these days with so much pressure on them from the world and the enemy. I think the best gift we can give to any young couple is to say we will pray for them daily every day for their first year of marriage.

have a good day

betty

Anonymous said...

this i sso nice well happy anniversary to them.

Anonymous said...

It's still cold here. I usually love the cold but wish it was a bit warmer right now.

May their marriage go on to be so blessed.

Angela

Anonymous said...

Hi there.  My bloglines say you have made 9 entries since I've last visited and that is too many.  I'm sorry for being away as you are always there for me.
I need to read on...but I read in onestrangecat's journal that your mother is not doing well.  I knew she had been sick and you had been spending lots of time over there.  
Take care.  I'm about to leave for the doc for a 2:45 appt.  Finally.
Sonya