Sunday, March 26, 2006

SUNDAY EVENING

Chapter 3, page 26

There is an appointed time for everything.

And there is a time for every event under heaven -

A time to give birth, and a time to die;

A time to plant and a time to uproot what is planted.

Ecclesiastes, 3:1-2

GOOD EVENING

Hospice has informed us that my mom won't be with us much longer and this weekend we spent a lot of time saying good bye. Most of the family and her friends gathered to see my Mum and she shared lots of hugs and a few blessed smiles with all that came to see her. She is so precious to us all. She knows that the end is near and has no fear of death, only hates to leave us as you know all mothers do.

I do have to go to work tomorrow and it was probably one of the hardest things in my life to leave her this evening, but I know she is in good hands as my sisters and my dad are there with her. I'll be spending all my extra time there for now so I don't know how often I'll be posting, but will try to as often as time allows.

I want to thank you all for all your well wishes and prayers. It really means alot to me.

We won't be second guessing just how much time will be allowed to her.

We all have been given the gift of life to celebrate and I do truly believe we must make the most of that gift.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

We need spring. We need it desperately and, usually, we need it before God is willing to give it to us.

Peter Gzowski, Spring Tonic

May your days be blessed with a few smiles and a little sunshine to warm your heart.

Ma

 

graphics by:

www.graphicgarden.com

 

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your mother and I know it must be so hard. I'll be praying for all of you.

Anonymous said...

OH My I sorry it is coming so soon and so fast. {{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you...
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for your mom; but it seems like you all have a good peace about it. That speaks in testimony for your love for each other and the Lord.

betty

Anonymous said...

Your mom and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Angela

Anonymous said...

God Bless you! I hope your day is full of Sunshine tomorrow too. Hugs and love, Sandra

Anonymous said...

Just stopping in to leave some thoughts and prayers with you.
Martha ~

Anonymous said...

Wanted you to know you & family are in my prayers. Your Mom is going Home to be with Our Father & recieve her rewards. May God send an Angel to swiftly take her there. My prayer is that you & the rest of the family will find peace in knowing this.
God Bless ALL,
SUGAR

Anonymous said...

Oh, Ma, I know this was difficult and will continue to be.  I am so sorry.  ((((big hugs)))
Sonya

Anonymous said...

You and your family are in my prayers. I just lost my Dad and its hard but Your Mom will be in a better place and will smile down on her loved ones. Bless her and your family.       Coolcoo