Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Chapter 3, Page 28

Take from people their wealth,

and you hinder them;

take from them their purpose,

and you slow them down.

But take from them their hope,

and you stop them.

They can go on without wealth,

and even without purpose, for awhile.

But they will not go on without hope.

C. Neil Strait

GOOD MORNING

We were blessed with another day with my mom yesterday.

My boss let me leave work around 11:00 and I stayed with her as long as possible and then crashed at home. We are just taking it day by day.

The weather here was beautiful Monday, today we’ll be having a few showers to wash away some of winter’s grime.

I’m sure the grass will start growing soon!

Thought for today:

Do not pause too long to soak in the aroma of the blossoming flowers, lest you awaken to find springtime gone with your seed still in your sack

Anonymous

May your day be blessed with a few smiles and a little sunshine to warm your heart.

 MA

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you and keeping you, your Mom and your family in my prayers.Love, PT

Anonymous said...

happy that you got to spend more time with your mom, my prayers are with you.

Anonymous said...

ye ssoon we wil be mowing again I did hear a mower start up yesterday. funny how it was aggrevating last summer now the sound was like ahhhhhhhhh. glad you had good time with your mom. I know each seond is cherished.

Anonymous said...

Wishing you continued strength as you comfort and care for your mother on her journey. Don't forget to look after "you" as well.

Anonymous said...

thinking of you all. It struck me when I was opening your journal today that when you started this chapter, page idea at the beginning of the year, you had no idea what was ahead as you wrote the days of your lives. The Lord did and He knew you would be coming to these difficult days ahead. He will sustain you and give you the peace through it all. For his glory.

I'm glad you got the extra time with your mom yesterday. I was hoping your boss would be compassionate in your hour of need and it seems like he was(hopefully is)

betty

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking about you.....maybe you know that.

Angela

Anonymous said...

So glad you were able to get out of work and spend some time with mom...
Thinking of you.
Linda :)