Sunday, March 19, 2006

SUDDENLY SUNDAY

CHAPTER 3, PAGE 19

Did you ever realize that people

Are very much like stained glass windows?

When the sun is shining through them

Brightly they glow and sparkle.

But when the sun goes down

And it is dark and gloomy outside,

Their true beauty is revealed

Only if there is light from within.

Author Unknown

Oh, Let It Shine !

R & R should be on the schedule for today, but it’s not. Not the rest and relaxation I long for.  I will, however, get refreshed and renewed for another week when I go to church this morning.  Some how that one hour in church does the trick more than anything else.

I need to catch up on a few things around here after church , then get ready for another work week. I spent Friday night and all day Saturday with the folks. My mom is very weak and stays in bed and sleeps a lot. Her biopsy was rescheduled for this coming Tuesday. Please keep her in your prayers.

The sun was out all day Saturday, but it was still very cold. My dad enjoyed the sun shinning through the window though, he said it was coming in right on him as he sat in his chair and it felt very nice and warm.

***BIG SMILE***

I hope to also do a little more painting on my Easter Eggs this afternoon and by next week I hope to be finished with them. We’ll see…

Thought for Today

Hope is the physician of every misery.

Irish Proverb

May your day be filled with a few smiles and a little sunshine to warm your heart !

MA

 

graphics by:

www.graphicgarden.com

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

share pics of your creations and will continue to pray for your mom!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you get some rest and relaxation soon... Church always is good to me too. :)  Enjoy painting today, Sandra

Anonymous said...

Do hope you share a picture of your eggs you are painting!

betty