Friday, March 17, 2006

I'll be at the folks til tomorrow night

For Chapter 3, page 18

If God shuts one door, he opens another.

Irish Proverb

Good Evening !

It’s Friday evening here as I write this,  I’m on my way out to the folks house and won’t be home til tomorrow night so I thought I’d leave a little post for you all. I’ll be home Saturday evening so I’ll be doing my regular journal entry Sunday morning !

Thought for Today

…happiness gives us the energy which is the basis of health.

Henri Amiel, Swiss philosopher and writer

I hope your day is filled with a few smiles and a little sunshine to warm your heart !

 MA

 

graphics by: www.graphicgarden.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good time see ya tomorro w

Anonymous said...

I hope your weekend is a good one.
Angela

Anonymous said...

Have a good time at your folks....
Sonya

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well at your Parents house and they are feeling much better too. Sandra

Anonymous said...

you are a good daughter for taking such loving care of your parents. Hope the time is enjoyable for all

betty