Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Just Cold

CHAPTER 3, PAGE 21

My head feels like an old depot,

worn by time and tears,

No more locomotives passing through,

café filled with tales and baggage,

The old depot's barren now,

there has been a great brain robbery.

Joanne Koenig Coste

GOOD MORNING !

Stress is a funny thing and affects every person a little differently. With me, I just seem to want to sleep … and sorta feel zoned out of things.

I’m upset because of all that is going on with my mom. She seems worse each day and today is her biopsy which is a difficult procedure. I have to go to work, but my sister will be with her. I’ll go to be with them after work. Meanwhile all I can do is pray.

Last night is was down in the 20’s and we may have some snow today. Very winter like here.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Never cut a tree down in the wintertime.

Never make a negative decision in the low time.

Never make your most important decisions

when you are in your worst moods.

Wait.

Be patient.

The storm will pass.

The spring will come.

Author Unknown

May your day be blessed with a few smiles and a little sunshine to warm your heart.

MA

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm saying a prayer for you and your mom.... I know how hard it is when your Mom has to go through something like that. I hope all goes well and she improves soon. Sandra

Anonymous said...

you are doing the best thing by praying; its hard to put something like this in the Lord's hand, but He is the only one that can give us peace, strength and comfort. Hoping all goes well with your mom

betty

Anonymous said...

A big, big hug to you. Such a difficult time that you are going through full of worry and stress. Fear of the unknown as you do not know what lies ahead for your mum. I am thankful that you have other siblings to help you out as they will be a comfort for you. We went through this very same thing with my dad a year and a half ago and I can sense your feeling of helplessness. Again, a big hug for you -- you are not alone.

Anonymous said...

I saw on someones web site it said when we are down to nothing that is when God does something

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping for only good news for your mom...
Thinking of you all!!
Linda :)