Friday, June 6, 2008

BOOK 08,CHAPTER 6,PAGE 6

Relax

It’ll come together

God has everything Under Control

Be still, and know that I am God… Psalm 46:10

This day's going to be a good one.

I'm alive and well.

This day's going to be a fine one.

I'll sit and rest a spell.

This day's going to be a great one.

I don't have to go to work.

This day's going to be a swell one.

I got some coffee to perk.

This day's going to be a fun one.

My bills are paid on time.

This day's going to be the best one.

I got some words to rhyme.

This day's going to be a happy one.

I got my attitude in check.

This day's going to be a praising one.

I'll give that old devil a run for his money.

This day's going to be a dancing one.

My feet feel fancy free.

This day's going to be a one of a kind.

'Cause it's my day and there's only one me.

Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

It will be a great day and even though I do have to go to work, I’ll be heading out to the camper right after work today. I’ll stop and pick up the beagle and the bag that I have packed (which does include my camera) and then my weekend will begin.

It looks like we may spend sometime in the swimming pool there this weekend. It’s going to be very hot and that is a sure way to cool off. Saturday morning we may see a little rain, but the rest is supposed to be pretty nice.

I turned the a/c on here at home for the first time last night as it has stayed pretty comfortable until now. I know that when I get home Sunday evening I’ll need it for sure. It’ll be in the 90’s most of the weekend.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

I still need more healthy rest

in order to work at my best.

My health is the main capital I have and

I want to administer it intelligently.

Ernest Hemingway

May your summer months be

joyous and fun…

Andabove all,

blessed with love,

Ma

 

 

graphics by:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know just how you feel ,when I was working ,I would lock the office door on a Friday afternoon ,and say ''The weekend starts now '' wheeeeeee! Have a good one ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Gee! I could not sleep at all last night? Got up at 4:30 a.m. !! Body aches and thinking too much before falling to sleep. lol Sometimes I do that, not too often but usually when over tired. lol Hope you have a wonderful time camping. :-) God Bless, Janie

Anonymous said...

You take care this weekend at the camper...stay hydrated in the heat.  See you when you come back...many hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Have a geat weekend and i hope you get to relax.
Jenny <><

Anonymous said...

Boy it sounds too hot for me does that, but I know you will enjoy that pool.Rain is forcast for our weekend.Have a lovely weekend yourself.ENJOY!! Loved the rhyme.Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful time camping. Enjoy the pool!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Have a fantastic week!

xoxo