Thursday, June 26, 2008

BOOK 08, CHAPTER 6,PAGE 26

Relax

It’ll come together

God has everything

Under Control

 Be still, and know that I am God… Psalm 46:10 15

Ways to Enhance Your Day

Get up early. Look around outside before going to work

Relax and enjoy your meals.

Spend time with friends.

Pace yourself.

Find a quiet place to go to.

Praise yourself and others.

Develop positive relationships.

See your mistakes as stepping stones.

Keep track of your own moods

so you can watch out for them.

Say No without feeling guilty.

Learn effective time management.

Pay attention to health, diet and sleep.

Exercise regularly.

Keep from comparing yourself to others

Good Morning !

Little did I know when I started on the them of RELAXATION this month, I’d find so many things to post for you each morning. I guess it is a pretty important subject for all of us. And it’s not only for our bodies and minds, but our souls also. There will be only 2 more days of this topic and then we’ll be moving on to SUMMER.

July and August will pretty much be a hodgepodge of lots of different aspects of the season of Summer. Picnics, bugs, holidays, seashores, swimming, sunshine, and lots lots more.

With my weekends and vacation days off I don’t have an entry each day anymore, but there will still be lots to share with you. I have given up on trying to take the laptop to the campground, it’s just too much hassle to go down to the club house and use it. Maybe by next year they’ll be able to send the Wi-Fi up the hill to me.

I pretty much keep you posted on everything that goes on in my life anyway. It seems I have a rather short span of topics to tell about, but if you enjoy hearing about family, camping, and celebrations, I’ll have plenty to tell on those subjects.

I’ll be back Sunday evening with an update for you. You’ll all be in my thoughts and prayers.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

 Going Too Fast

Live your life like the wind.

Speed up when necessary,

And know when to slow down.

Slow down when life pushes so hard and fast,

You cannot consume anymore air.

Slow down when you can't see

Where you're going

Or where you're coming from.

Take time to stop and realize

What you have right in front of you

When you cannot find what you're looking for.

When you cannot find what you want in someone else,

Look inside of yourself.

Don't sweat the small things,

And make the best of the big things.

Cherish the experiences you've had,

And use the lessons you've learned.

Our lives are rubber bands,

Bending and stretching to fit

Even the most awkward situations.

You can adapt to anything,

Regardless of its size or shape.

You just have to realize and use

What you have in your own hands

May your summer months be joyous and fun…

And above all, blessed with love,

Ma

 

 

GRAPHICS BY:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy everything that you write my friend, whatever the topic.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...


I got used to a daily dose of your inspiring entries,  BUT
I suppose we can allow (LOL) you a few days off.  I'll
just imagine you lounging in the campground, soaking
up sunshine, and loving those great grandchildren.
That's the Life, my friend!  Enjoy, enjoy!   Pat

Anonymous said...

I love the little teddy.
Your post are really good this month, we should all take time to do all these things.
I am working on the exercise thing..i

Anonymous said...

enjoy your weekend.
Jenny <><

Anonymous said...

Yes, agree that relaxing is very important. It can really make a difference in someone's day. I feel like the break from the computer may be a good thing. :-) Wishing you a very fun and relaxed weekend. I am sure that all of you will. God Bless, Janie

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend...relaxing...wish I could...hugs and love,
Joyce