Wednesday, June 25, 2008

BOOK 08, CHAPTER 6, PAGE 25

Relax

It’ll come together

God has everything

Under Control

Be still, and know that I am God… Psalm 46:10

Give us Lord, a bit o' sun,

A bit o' work and a bit o' fun;

Give us all in the struggle and sputter

Our daily bread and a bit o' butter.

From an inn in Lancaster, England

GOOD MORNING !

I hope your day is blessed with a bit o’ sun. We’ve got lots of rain in the forecast here. This weekend two more of my sons and their families will be joining us at the camper and I’m praying for sunshine for sure.

Having 7 little ones under the age 9 stuck in campers in the rain will not be much fun. We can’t do much about the weather so I best put the thinking cap on and try to come up with a few indoor things to occupy them should the worst happen.

They’ll be on their own when I return home Sunday evening and until I go back next Wednesday after work. I’m glad at least, that I’ll have the weekend and a few vacation days to spend with them

Summer is fun in the sun, but rain sure can put a damper on things.

It’s Wednesday and that means it’s OVER THE HUMP day. Tomorrow will be my last day of work this week as I’m off on Friday. I’ll have a nice 3 day weekend then work 3 days next week and be off for 4 more days. I’m thinking I’ll forget how to work …ha ha.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Open yourself to life's surprises.

Though a few will bring pain,

others will bring joys you never knew

you were missing.

You are never too old to find delight

in something new and unexpected.

And with each dawning day

a fresh supply arrives.

Ralph Marston

May your summer months be joyous and fun…

And above all, blessed with love,

Ma

 

graphics by:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes we had some sun today ,so are blessed ,I do  hope you dont mind Pam I snagged your graphic today ..love Jan XX

Anonymous said...

Yep I hope the weather is nice. All those little ones and inside. Help. I  hope you are having a good work week so far and enjoy your time at the camper.

Anonymous said...

Yes we had sunshine. Ordered a new computer.. wonder how I will like Vesta?? lol I sure hope the sun shines for all of you this weekend. Great that you have 3 day vacation. I am sure that all of you will have a lot of fun. Blessings, Janie