Monday, June 16, 2008

BOOK 08, CHAPTER 6, PAGE 16

Relax

It’ll come together

God has everything

Under Control

Be still, and know that I am God… Psalm 46:10

Relax and enjoy

The world will wind you up into a tight little ball if you let it.

Don't let it.

Relax and enjoy the ever-changing flow of being alive.

There's no point in working yourself into a frenzy about anything.

The more uptight you are, the more mistakes you make.

Relax, stop taking everything so seriously,

and you'll find that you're vastly more effective.

Put a big, authentic and friendly smile on your face.

Put some delightful positive thoughts in your mind.

The worst that could happen will almost certainly not happen.

And even if it does, you'll find a way to handle it.

Live with passion and purpose while

letting go of the tension and anxiety.

Relax and enjoy every moment as it comes,

and you'll be giving the world your very best.

Ralph Marston

GOOD MONDAY MORNING !

Here I am drinking my good coffee and trying to give my very best this morning ! I’ll be off to work soon and it’ll be a busy day with payroll and catching up on what I missed by not working on Friday. I can’t imagine that will be much though as everything was caught up on Thursday when I left work.

I managed to get some more rays of sunshine this past weekend and am beginning to feel the warmth spreading through these tired old bones. It sure make me feel better for sure. I may not look better, but feeling good is more important to me.

I almost didn’t put the picture in this journal of me in my swim suit yesterday as it shows all those accumulated pounds I put on this past year or so. We maybe more like in the past 5 years. I haven’t got much exercise and it shows for sure. But I did anyway as I thought it shows me doing what I like to do.

This month my journal is all about relaxing and I’ve been doing a great job of it!!!

I know it’ll be a great day !

I hope yours is a great one too !

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

JUST A REMINDER

(5 things you should always remember)

5.) God has a plan for your life.

4.) God is always there for you.

3.) God will help you through anything.

2.) God made you special.

1.) God always loves you!

May your summer months be joyous and fun…

And above all, blessed with love,

Ma

 

 

graphics by:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely Monday morning entry ,as I said I am pleased ,you added the pics of you ,yOU LOOK LOVELY DEAR ,iTHINK ALL AGES HAVE THEIR OWN BEAUTY ,LETS FACE IT WE ALL HAD OUT TURN TO BE YOUNG AND LOVELY ,HEEHEE WE DIDNT appreciate it at the time (sorry caps)now we are older and errr lovlier lol ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed your weekend and the sunshine is doing you so much good ~ it's great to feel good thats for sure ~ Love your theme for this month Relaxing is one of my favourite passtimes :o) ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

sounds like a great time relaxing and enjoying the sun. Just hope you relax a lot.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I could ever get firmed up again because I have waited so long. lol Terrible what age has done for my body. lol Sounds like all of you had a lot of fun as usual and that is great to be able to have fun with family. God Bless, Janie

Anonymous said...

Oh how I want to relax like you...and so happy for you.  You looked great...so not to worry...your family is lovely just like you too!
Hope tomorrow is a nice day...hugs and love...
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I loved the picture of you sunning out by the pool!
Enjoy!
Linda :)