Thursday, June 12, 2008

BOOK 08, CHAPTER 6, PAGE 12

Relax

It’ll come together

God has everything

Under Control

Be still, and know that I am God… Psalm 46:10

Each day is a gift...

A glimmering miracle

to turn dreams into reality.

Our acts are immortal.

Each day harvests a chance to

Love... Daydream... Dance!

Sing! Laugh! Create! Breathe!

Live Deeply! Come...

Open your heart...

Learn from the past,

celebrate the moment,

and look to the future.

Relax... Celebrate each day with me!

GOOD MORNING !

It is a day to celebrate for sure. After work today I’ll head out to the camper for a long 3 day weekend. This weekend will be a little quieter as DS#1 and his family won’t be there because our Princess has her dance recital on Saturday. DD and I are going to go to it and then afterwards will return to the campsite.

I’ll have all day Friday there, Saturday morning and evening and then most of the day Sunday. I wouldn’t miss the recital for anything in the world so I really don’t mind loosing one afternoon at the camper. It is supposed to be hot so hopefully I’ll get to spend some time at the pool too !

All my work at the office was pretty much done yesterday, so taking a day off now is a good thing. Fridays can be boring when there is little to do. I get paid the same whether there is lots to do or nothing and my vacation day is paid too.

Next month I’ll begin my 13th year with the company I work for. After about the 2nd day I worked there I had decided I’d made a mistake, but I’ve stuck it out. They pay me more than my previous employer and I have the all important health insurance.

Now it looks like I’ll work there until I can no longer do the job. Funny how things turn out.

I owe, I owe,

It’s off to work I go….

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Learn to laugh at yourself.

Lighten your load: laugh!

You can make your life look easier

by staying relaxed.

Put on a happy face

 

May your summer months be joyous and fun…

And above all, blessed with love,

Ma

 

graphics by:

Moon and Back

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend at the camper.  The recital sounds like fun.  Linda

Anonymous said...

enjoy your 3 day weekend at the camper. I bet the dance recital will be a blast.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful restful time this weekend. Enjoy the recital. Those are moments in life we cannot miss.
Interesting about your job. We never know where we will end up, do we?
Pam

Anonymous said...

Wow, 13 years...congrats on that milestone.   Hope you have a great weekend...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Congratulation on the work anniversary!
Good luck to Princess at her recital....
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Very well done on your long service with the company ,Have a lovely weekendand enjoy your Grand daughters  dance recital ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

30 minute break and of course on AOL. lol Great you got a day off... enjoy your time with family. Health insurance is very important.  Well have a great weekend and Friday. God Bless, Janie

Anonymous said...

Hope to hear you have had a great weekend when you post next week.
Jenny <><

Anonymous said...

13 yrs later I'd say it was a pretty good decision. You seem so full of life and happy.  The camper sounds so relaxing  Enjoy!   :)

Anonymous said...

The medical coverage is worth a lot!

xxoo