Tuesday, August 1, 2006

CHAPTER 8,PAGE 1

PEEPING TOM

A girl I know lives on the 4th floor of an apartment, and even though it is a fairly good neighborhood, she has been having trouble with a Peeping Tom that lives next door. Every time she went out on her balcony to catch a bit o f sun while wearing her bikini, this Peeping Tom looks over from his balcony as soon as she removes her top, and stares at her.

She has complained to the superintendent about this Peeping Tom, but he says she must have positive proof before he can do a thing -- She FINALLY got a picture of him while he was staring at her.

 

SMILE.....it's catching!

 

Good Morning !

I just thought you might like a little smile to start you day off. Several of my friends send jokes to me and so I thought I share it with you all this morning!

It’s soooo hot here that we have to do something to take our minds off the heat. I’ve got to say that now I know why I live in Northern Ohio, I could never take the heat like this all the time like some in the Southern States do. Of course, this winter you’ll hear me complaining about the cold too !

Thought for Today

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.

Bernice Johnson Reagon,

African American Composer Singer and Cultural Historian

May your day be filled with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Peeping Tom!!! Thankfully it has cooled off a great deal here and we did have a little rain during the night but not much.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

yup that was a pepping tom!!!!!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

LOL @ the peeping tom.  Thanks for the smile.

Anonymous said...

My husband and I decided in winter you can always add more clothes but in this heat you can't do anything... its still there.. Wow it's really hot isn't it?  Maybe it will cool a little tonight. Sandra

Anonymous said...

well of course, we have to complain about the heat, then the cold. LOL. I love the peeping tom. Very cute. I hope you had a great Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

You had me going with the peepin' tom story.  So funny.