Sunday, August 6, 2006

CHAPTER 8, PAGE 6

When the door to our heart

Is open wide,

The sunshine of love

Will come inside.

Helen Steiner Rice

Prove me, O God, and know my heart; try me and know my thoughts!

Psalm 139:23

Good Morning !

Whew! What a fast day Saturday was…I didn’t do half what I should have and I still kept busy all day ! It’s going to warm up again here today, the rest of the week is supposed to be in the low 80’s though and that is normal for us this time of year.

R & R day already and I do need it! Someone asked what I’m going to do about the purse a month when this year is up. Just so you know I really am going to stop buying purses when January 2007 comes . I’m already running out of places to put the ones I have. It is a fun thing to do and I’ve enjoyed it and for the most part I haven’t spent much money on any of them.

Next year we are going to try for a new accessory each month. That could be a ring, a scarf, earrings, etc. Lots of possibilities there.

Well, now I’ve got to get ready for church. I’ll be saying a little prayer for all of you !

Thought for Today

It is not how much you DO, but how much LOVE you put into the doing that matters.

Mother Teresa

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need to have a purse donation to a charity with all those purses. Its already 100 here today ugh. I read you count your blessings yesterday too. it was good. Were back from camping

Anonymous said...

Very hot hear again as well.  I did manager to get into the garden but not until 8.30 p.m.  Oh earrings, how I used to love to collect them.  I still have countless pairs but now I can no longer get out to the shops I miss being able to treat myself to those and rings and bracelets. Jewellery was always a weakness of mine.  The brighter colour, the better lol

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I think the purse of the month thing is so cute. Hope you had a good day at church and back to work today.