Sunday, August 20, 2006

CHAPTER 8, PAGE 20

God knows no strangers,

He loves us all,

The poor, the rich,

The great, the small!

Helen Steiner Rice

Rich and poor have a common bond; the LORD is the maker of them all.

Proverbs 22:2

GOOD MORNING !

Isn’t a glorious thing to know that in a day that material things seem to matter so much, , our Lord loves the poor just as much as the rich…to Him our earthly riches are nothing, it’s us he cares about.

Today is my R & R day,and I hope that you all are able to be refreshed and renewed in someway today too ! We all need it !

I received lots of pictures in my e-mail of 5 of my 11 grand'babes, so I put them up for you all to see!  They do make me SMILE .

The week ahead looks to be a very quiet one once more, nothing on my calendar but work and home again. We did get some much needed rain yesterday and I know that our flowers and lawn appreciated it very much.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start.

Mother Teresa

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart

MA

Love and happiness remind me of sticky peanut butter. When you spread them around, you can't help but end up getting some on yourself!

Marcia Jordan

 

GRAPHICS BY:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great-looking kids!  That quote from Mother Teresa, how true it is.  That is a sermon in itself.

Anonymous said...

well ecept that one pic is not JUST LIKE taking a shower LOL they woudl probably fuss more abut a shower and resist lol
DID YOU PRAY FOR Rain after I told you how bad we needed it. I went out took pics after posting of how the pond was dry the creek was dry  no rain for weeks and BAM an hour later........... RAIN came down in buckets and flooded all over I toook pics Todd said never seen rain before I said not in so long a time LOL then this morning another big down pour and its amazing water in the creek for the first time in weeks

Anonymous said...

we got a little much needed rain yesterday too..... liquid gold is what we called it. :) I loved seeing the pictures of your grandchildren too. hope you have a wonderful Sunday, Sandra

Anonymous said...

just love the pictures, they are all so cute. Thanks always for the inspiring messages. Love them. Hope you had a great Sunday and did a lot of R&R.