Wednesday, August 30, 2006

CHAPTER 8 PAGE 30

Love is like magic

And it always will be,

For love still remains

Life’s sweet mystery.

Love works in ways

That are wondrous and strange

And there's nothing in life

That love cannot change.

Love can transform

The most commonplace

Into beauty and splendor

And sweetness and grace.

Love is unselfish,

Understanding and kind,

For it sees with its heart

And not with it's mind.

Love gives and forgives.

There is nothing too much

For Love to heal

With it's magic touch.

Love is the language

That every heart speaks

For Love is the one thing

That every heart seeks.

By: Helen Steiner Rice

GOOD MORNING !

Apparently AOL had a journals glitch this morning, because I was unable to make an entry this morning before leaving for work.  Now I am at work and AOL is operating again!  I feel so frustrated when things don't work right.  I hope it's not a sign of the way the day will go.

We’re on the down hill slide into the weekend. We’re half way through another work week. A little more than half for me because I have a vacation day on Friday. And the good news is that my NEW WASHING MACHINE will be delivered on Friday too !

I owe, I owe so it’s off to work I go….

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.

Mother Tesesa

May your day be Blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to brighten your day !

MA

 

www.creativeladiesministry.com

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah I could not get in either and that bugs me I get online early in the am to get things done nad aol always does these upgrades at 4-6 why not do them at like 1-3 when the fewest people are on line according to stats!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I bet you will actually like doing laundry now with the new machine.... first couple loads anyway, lol  I got a spurt of energy and moved things around in my living room and vacuumed and dusted.... must be a sign of fall. :) Hope your having a nice day, Sandra

Anonymous said...

lol I owe I owe so off to work I go. Love that. How fun that you will be getting a new washing machine. Since you got to do laundry might as well be a new machine. The ones that I use must be a million years old. Sometimes it eats the clothes. It's better than going to the laundry matt. One more day of work for you for the week. Yeah.