Tuesday, August 29, 2006

CHAPTER 8, PAGE 29

Psalm 5 : 3

Lord, every morning you hear my voice. Every morning, I tell you what I need, And I wait for your answer

From the Inspirational Bible

New Century Version

If you meet God in the Morning

He’ll go with you through the day

The earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof

It speaks of his Greatness

It sings of His love

And each day at dawning

I lift my heart high

And raise up my eyes

To the infinite sky

I watch the night vanish

As a new day is born

And I hear the birds sing

On the wings of the morn

I see the dew glisten

In crystal like splendor

While God with a touch

That is gentle and tender

Wraps up the night

And softly tucks it away

And hangs out the sun

To herald a new day

And so I give thanks

And my heart kneels to pray

God keep me and guide me

And go with me today

Helen Steiner Rice

GOOD MORNING

Today is DS#1 ‘s birthday ! He is the father of Our Princess, Our Sweetheart, and Prince Charming !

Not soooo many years ago I was putting him on the school bus for the first time. Oh he used to cry every morning and didn’t want to go to school. The bus driver told me that the minute I was out of sight, he stopped crying though. Now he’s got little ones going to school.

The time does fly! When I think back to all those good times I had when the children were young, I feel so rich. I am Rich in memories, rich in relationships, rich in laughter..

I know there were some tough times too, but I can hardly remember those at all.

Life has been very good to me. I’ve been blessed in so many ways ! My family, my children, my friends and even my work.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

Dr. Suess

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the granbabby pics

Anonymous said...

Ah bless, love the photos.  Yes, time certainly does fly.  Nathan will be starting nursery school in a couple of weeks.  Seems no time at all since I was taking my daughter.  Bitter sweet memories.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

love the pictures. They really are a cute bunch. Happy birthday to your son. It's funny how time does fly. Now he's putting his own kids on the bus. Man where does it all go.

Anonymous said...

Oh, How I love your thought for the day although I do believe in not speaking unnecessary words that would hurt another.  Of course there are far too many words spoken anyway.