Saturday, August 26, 2006

CHAPTER 8, PAGE 26

I hope you woke up this morning

with a big smile on your face

I hope the sun is shining just for you

and the birds are singing their very best songs...

I hope your coffee is hot and tastes just right

and the cats are purring contentedly,

and the mailman waves a cheery hello

and there are no bills in the mailbox...

I hope just everything goes your way ...

I hope everything is well with your world,

a place for everything and everything in it's place...

I hope you can enjoy all you do

and you are complimented on the way you look

and you can laugh and talk

and share to your heart's content

I hope you have all you wish for yourself

and those dear to you,

and all your dreams come true...

At the end of the day

I wish you a perfect moon shining just for you,

a snug and cozy bed with the softest of pillows

and I hope you sleep like a lamb

with a smile on your face... 

I hope you have a perfect end to the perfect day

and I hope that every day

is just as wonderful in it's own way

I hope your day is ... filled with love!

Author Unknown but also expressed by me to YOU !

Good Morning !

I’m sitting here sipping the good coffee and enjoying my morning to the fullest. I do hope you are able to do the same !

I think I put in 6 ½ hours of overtime at work this week. It just seemed to go on and on forever. Thank the good Lord for the weekends.

Thought For Today

Doubt sees the obstacles

Faith sees the way

Doubt sees the darkest night

Faith sees the day

Doubt dreads to take a step

Faith soars on high.

Doubt questions 'who believes?'

Faith answers, 'I.'

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

according to your other journal fall is really coming fast now isn't it... I need some good fresh air without the humidity too. Hope your having a nice week end, Sandra

Anonymous said...

ah yes gotta love the weekend

Anonymous said...

well enjoy your coffee. Sorry you had to work over this week. Now just enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Hi there.  What a lovely entry.
Have had a very relaxing day.  Need to be writing essay questions.