Friday, August 18, 2006

CHAPTER 8, PAGE 18

DO YOU NEED A SMILE ???

 

IRON MAN COMPETITION

 

GOOD MORNING !

I received the cartoon above from a friend yesterday and needed a smile about then…I thought maybe you could use one too !

I sometimes think that friendliness

Is like a cheerful song . . .

It makes the good days better,

And it helps when things go wrong.

Helen Steiner Rice

 

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

P.S. (It’s going to be a great day ! - - IT’S FRIDAY !)

 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

who doesnt or couldnt use a smile thank you :>}

Anonymous said...

Lol, it certainly made me smile

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it the beach before the summer is over!!
Still in the 90's here with a few more 100's to come... although it seemed a little darker this morning when I got up, fall is coming...
our fair isn't until October when it is a little cooler...
Have a Great weekend!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I love that iron man, lol so cute. It's always good to have a smile for sure. I'm happy you got one. Have a nice weekend.