Monday, August 14, 2006

L.O.V.E. Y.O.U.R.S.E.L.F.

Let go of the "shoulds" in your life.

Open up to the miracle of now.

Value your uniqueness.

Explore your dreams and passions.

Yield to life - go with the flow.

Obey the voice of your Spirit.

Unwind - get cozy and comfy.

Renew yourself - body and soul.

Surround yourself with caring people.

Express yourself - be true to you.

Linger longer at what you enjoy.

Feel God's special love for you.

~Author Unknown~

GOOD MORNING !

We all need to reward ourselves once in awhile and I did just that yesterday afternoon. I finally made my ‘trip to the beach’.

It was so nice and peaceful there. I just soaked up the sunshine and basked in the luxury of having an afternoon at the beach.

Today is back to work and I’m refreshed, renewed and ready for whatever this day may bring…hopefully only good and beautiful things, it would be a terrible shame to loose that good feeling that I have right now.

Whatever happens I’ll have my lovely memories fresh in my mind of the beach and all it’s healing rays of sunshine !

Thought for Today !

The sea does not reward those who are too anxious, too greedy, or too impatient. To dig for treasures shows not only impatience and greed, but lack of faith. Patience, patience, patience, is what the sea teaches. Patience and faith. One should lie empty, open, choiceless as a beach - waiting for a gift from the sea.

Anne Morrow Lindbergh

May your day be bless with a few smiles and lots of sunshine to warm your heart !

Ma

 

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah looks  like a nice afternoon. You know its really pretty there you have such lovely places where you live. love the rose picture

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your pictures of the beach. It is a very pretty spot. You should go more often  :>) glad you had a nice day, Sandra

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of the beach. I could have stayed there a week too. One day it's better then nothing. I waved to your picture of you on the beach. Looks just beautiful.