Tuesday, August 8, 2006

CHAPTER 8, PAGE 8

It is all in how we choose to look at the circumstances.

We can look for the flowers or the weeds.

We can see the bright side or look for the clouds.

Every day should be a beautiful day.

You can always find joy in a new beginning.

GOOD MORNING !

Well I’m beginning again…another day and who knows what joys or sorrows it may bring ! Each day is a wonderful gift and I can hardly wait to open it and see what is inside. The best part of waking up is the anticipation of starting over.

Monday is behind me and with that finished I know I’can make it through another week. I returned home yesterday to find an e-mail from DDIL#1 . That is always a joy because I hear all their news and usually get a picture or two. I will  put that picture up tomorrow morning for you all to enjoy too.

Of course the critters were eagerly awaiting my arrival too. All wanted to be fed and loved a bit. I do get the feeling that the food part is the most important though.

It was hot and muggy here . I thought we were supposed to get a cool down, but it didn’t happen yet. I’m off to work once more and I’ll let you know tomorrow what the day held. Maybe a surprise or two??? Who knows???

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:

A critical spirit is like poison ivy ...... it only takes a little contact to spread it's poison

MAY YOUR DAY BE BLESSED WITH A FEW SMILES AND LOTS OF SUNSHINE TO WARM YOUR HEART !

MA

 

 

 

Lady bug graphics by:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope that you will have a good day.  It is very warm here as well but thankfully not unbearable like it has been.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

ah yes we finally have some rian a tiney bit today. something to smile about for usre

Anonymous said...

Well happy you had a good Monday.