Saturday, August 12, 2006

CHAPTER 8, PAGE 12

Peace begins within our own being

Where God resides beyond our seeing,

And peace is one thing you’ll never find

When you are at war in your own heart and mind.

Helen Steiner Rice

For my brethren and companions’ sake I will say, “Peace be within you!”

Psalm 122:8

Good Morning !

It is a very peaceful one here at my house this morning. I know that our dear Lord allows me some peaceful times to rest up in between the hectic times. So I’m very thankful for the relaxing morning I’ve been given. The older I get , the more I appreciate it.

Years ago, I would have been bored with the quiet here, but not anymore.

It is very cool here this morning - feels like fall in the air.  My thermostat inside reads 69 degrees this morning.  That is without air conditioning.  I had opened up some windows and let the fresh air in overnight.

Thought for Today

Why worry and have wrinkles

When you can SMILE and have dimples

May your day be blessed with a few smiles and lots of sunshine to warm your heart !

MA

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad it is cooler for you.  Very windy here, more like October weather right now.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

yeah it feels like fall here too. You know......... I would not like having to shave my sons head. he looked so cute before and now his hair is making him look older :<{

Anonymous said...

what cute pictures. So no hair color. Awww he looks cute either way. My kids go back to school in less then 2 weeks. Hope you have a nice weekend.