Tuesday, August 22, 2006

CHAPTER 8, PAGE 22

Time is a traveler.

Where did it go?

It left, but it didn't leave you empty handed.

No! It left you with the gift of beautiful memories,

that you can keep in your heart for safe keeping,

to cherish forever, and ever.

— Jane Adams

GOOD MORNING !

With summer fast fading and the sight of school buses on the road again, I was once again reminded how fast time flies. I always enjoy the nice weather months more because I can get outside and not be housebound so much.

Days slip by so that I hardly know where they went. I’m still trying to get out and walk when the weather permits and it looks like every evening this week will be beautiful here.

At work it’s been very busy as most of our work is outdoors. The office itself is very quiet as rarely is any one there but me. That is a good thing, because it means they’re working. When winter comes I’ll see more of them. That’s not always so good.

Guess I’d better take that last sip of good coffee and be on my way !

I owe , I owe so it’s off to work I go….

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Start living now.

Stop saving the good china for that special occasion.

Stop withholding your love

until that special person materializes.

Every day you are alive is a special occasion.

— Mary Manin Morrissey

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

graphics by:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes yesterday morning i was able to open my windows and it was nice if ony for an hour or two

Anonymous said...

It is turning very chilly over here and they are saying that our summer is over and yet it is still only August.  How sad the weather patterns have changed so much.  Our summers are now far too hot to enjoy and far too short as well.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

yep it's been beautiful in IL. too. time does go by fast. My mom used to say to me when I was younger. Because I always wanted to be older. She would say don't hurry it up, it goes by fast enough. Now I see what she means.