Friday, June 30, 2006

CHAPTER 6, PAGE 30 (LAST PAGE IN THIS CHAPTER)

 

JUST A NOTE…

Just a note to say hello,

Before I start my day;

Couldn't help but drop a line,

To my friends here and away.

As I sip my fresh brewed coffee,

Thoughts of you have crossed my mind;

I'm sending morning greetings,

And hope your day is fine.

Today is filled with sunshine,

Like the friendship we all share;

My day will be just dandy,

I'll pretend that I am there.

I have to go for now my friend,

Have lots to do today;

Just wanted to say good morning !

I found the little note above on a card site and it made me think of all of you ! I often wish I could be sharing a cup of that good coffee with you all. Be it family or friends, a good cup of coffee is alwaysbetter when shared.

It’s day one of my 5 day vacation and I’m loving it!

***BIG SMILE ***

Thought for Today

Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.

Mother Teresa

I hope your day is blessed with a few smiles and lots of sunshine to warm your heart !

MA

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful vacation... Don't work too hard and take some time to just relax and enjoy the time. Sandra

Anonymous said...

yes that is why j land is great. there ar epictures to make us feel apart of dialy lives and the daily stories all we need is th e coffee

Anonymous said...

I love the little thingy from the card. I hope you have a great day and a great vacation of course. Smile

Anonymous said...

I'm just taking a little break, lol... Son2 and I have got a lot done this morning... Now we are off to tackle son3's room... I know we will never be done, amazes me how much my mom keeps cleaning out and her house is practically empty, lol... I sometimes wonder if we are afraid to finish because we don't know what will happen if we are done. So it's better to keep our lists long...
Have a wonderful Fourth of July weekend!!
Linda :)