Saturday, June 3, 2006

CHAPTER 6, PAGE 3

I want to know, when day is done,

That life has been worth living;

That I have brought somebody joy

Through kind, unselfish giving.

I want to feel, when evening falls

And shadows quickly lengthen,

That I have made somebody glad,

Some weakness I have strengthened.

I want to know, that come what may

I've left some cheer and gladness;

I want to feel, at close of day

I've banished someone's sadness.

I want to feel at day's end,

That someone's cares were lighter;

Because of kindness I have done,

May someone's life be brighter.

~Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

It’s a very quiet morning here and I’m sipping my good cup of coffee and waking up slowly today. Even though it was a short work week , it was a very busy one and I enjoyed sleeping in this morning and catching up on some much needed rest.

It is very rare that I manage to stay in bed past 6 a.m. today it was 7:30 when I got up. It will be a pretty quiet weekend here so I should be able to get a bit done around the house .

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be.

 ~Leo Buscaglia

May your day be blessed with a few smiles and lots of sunshine to warm your heart!

 

MA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sipping coffee myself and got to sleep in an hour and half past what I normally do.  I have to rush off and get ready for our meeting and reunion.
Take care and have a wonderful weekend.
Sonya

Anonymous said...

I'm almost done work for the year and have the summer off. I can't wait to sleep in. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Have a great Sunday!
Linda :)