Monday, June 12, 2006

CHAPTER 6, PAGE 12

In My Lifetime

In my lifetime I hope to develop

Arms that are strong

Hands that are gentle

Ears that will listen

Eyes that are kind

A mind full of wisdom

A heart that understands

A tongue that will speak softly.

Author Unknown

Good Morning

Back to work again !

I had a relaxing Sunday and am up this morning getting ready to head off to work. Somehow those weekends always fly by. It's very cool here, but should be warming up as the week progresses.

Thought For Today

Arranging a bowl of flowers in the morning

can give a sense of quiet in a crowded day-

like writing a poem or saying a prayer.

Anne Morrow Lindbergh

I hope your day is blessed with a few smiles and lots of sunshine to warm your heart!

MA

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

man i treid to relax but neighbors kids always comingove r my this went over th efence my that went oveer the fence. it can drive you crazy

Anonymous said...

Have a great week!!!
I'll think of you while I'm on vacation... lol...
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

happy that you had a relaxing sunday. The weekends always go by way to fast.