Sunday, June 25, 2006

CHAPTER 6 , PAGE 25

The five senses

Touch someone’s heart when ever you can

Taste all that life has to offer

Smell the roses

Hear the nice things that others have to say

See the beauty inside everyone

Unknown

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul.

Psalm 23:13

GOOD MORNING !

It’s my R & R day once again. I’m off to church to be refreshed and renewed for another week.

Every day I get all these messages from the Fly Lady sent to me in an E-mail. I signed up for them mainly because I was in a rut and needed something to perk me up. If I did everything she says my life would be clutter free and spotless ! However,I don’t do it all and I still have lots of clutter. But I enjoy her wisdom…

She asks that we ‘Bless our Spirit’ and she often has ‘God Breezes’ that always lift me up a little.

Going to church each Sunday is my way to ‘Bless my Spirit’. I’m always in awe of the great numbers of people there and that they must in someway feel the same thing.

We all join together in prayer and worship. It is a grand feeling. The ‘breezes’ of the Spirit lift me up and restore me more than anything else could do.

I hope that in some way your Spirit is renewed and refreshed today too

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Success is a mixture of good, hard work,

Good humor, good luck, and good sense,

And the little tasks of each day, well done,

Will bring their own recompense

Helen Steiner Rice

May your day be blessed with a few smiles and lots of sunshine to warm your heart.

MA

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you for your uplifting entries all the time. I sure hope you had a good day and enjoyed your Sunday before the work week starts again.