Tuesday, June 6, 2006

CHAPTER 6, PAGE 6

The best gifts to give:

To your friend - loyalty

To your enemy - forgiveness;

To your boss - service;

To a child - a good example;

To your parents - gratitude and devotion;

To your mate - love and faithfulness;

To all men and women - love;

To God - your life.

Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

Surprising News ! I’m a grand’ma’ again. Grandbabe #11 arrived yesterday. DS#3 and His wife are the proud parents of a new son. Now they have 2 boys and 1 girl. I hope to visit them soon and of course I’ll be taking pictures! Their little one wasn’t due til the 15th of this month, but decided he just couldn’t wait any longer.

Now I’ll have to be thinking of a nick name for him. His brother and sister are Our Star and Our Angel. Maybe after I see him, I’ll know what it is. I now have 5 girls and 6 boys. It just seems impossible the way my family is growing…

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present and future. We make discoveries about ourselves.

Gail Lumet Buckley

May your day be blessed with a few smiiles and lots of sunshine to warm your heart!

MA

 

www.graphicgarden.com

provided the graphics today

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats to you. and the new proud parents

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the birth of your 11th Grandchild.  Glad that all are doing well.  Phyllis

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new Grandson.... how wonderful for you and I can't wait to see a picture of the darling little boy. Sandra

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the birth of your new grandson - got my third grandkid due around 5th July, am getting excited. Boy or girl, I'll love it to bits. Grandkids are so special. Take care.
Sylvia xxx

Anonymous said...

Congrats on grandchild no. 11. How exciting for you. Hope you get to see the new baby soon enough.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!
Linda :)