Wednesday, June 7, 2006

CHAPTER 6, PAGE 7

What makes you smile?

Try this exercise, today…

Think about several things that would bring a smile to your face - instantly!

Notice how you are feeling?

Are you feeling uplifted? Encouraged?

Do you feel more at peace?

Set an intention to do this exercise every day and watch what happens!

Have you ever noticed when you smile, you feel great and look your best?

When you look at the people around you, aren’t you more attracted to those who are smiling?

Smiling is contagious! There is nothing negative you can say about a smile.

So, enjoy today and KEEP ON SMILING!

Joanie Winberg

GOOD MORNING !

My DS#4 and his wife know that I love to hear from them and they often call to brighten my day. Last night my Sunshine Boy called to sing his ABC song to me. He sang it all the way through and did really well. Not bad for a 3 year old It did put a ***BIG SMILE*** on this grand’ma’s face.

Just about the time I really need a smile, one of my children usually gives a call and I'm thankful they do.and I am thankful that I was blessed with such a loving family.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY 

 SMILE- It’s lighter than you think.

Joel Goodman

I hope your day is blessed with a few smiles and lots of sunshine to warm your heart !

MA

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh its so wonderful that they do take that time and keep you involved so you dont miss out on everything. how sweet I know thier reward will be great

Anonymous said...

Thats a good idea, I will try it today. thanks for the information on the cocoa bean mulch too. I have been using it for several years but won't get any this year.... I wonder now if that is what made my puppy so sick a few years ago... she almost died and we never figured out what was the cause. she is fine now thank goodness but that could have been the problem as she ate everything she saw :)  thanks again for that info. Sandra

Anonymous said...

Awwwww.... a proud grandma!
We are now trying to get son3 not to sing the ABC's for kindergarten... lol...
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

what a cutie pie he is, I'm sure you loved hearing him sing the ABC's.