Thursday, June 22, 2006

CHAPTER 6, PAGE 22

Blessed are they with a cheery smile

Who stopped by to chat for a little while. . . .

Blessed are they that make it known

That I am loved and not alone.

Grace McDonald

GOOD MORNING !

(running late as my first post got lost in cyberspace somewhere)

We’ve got our rain that was so badly needed. Rain yesterday, today, tomorrow and probably the day after that. When I went to bad last night all I could hear was thunder rolling across the sky.

On my way to work I did notice that everything in the farmer’s fields seemed to have grown a lot overnight. So the farmers should be happy! It’s always a pretty drive because the fields look like a patchwork quilt.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Life is a garden,

Good friends are the flowers,

And times spent together

Life's happiest hours

Helen Steiner Rice

I hope your day is blessed with a few smiles and lots of sunshine to warm your heart

MA

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW that sounds like a very pretty drive

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good rest of the week.  As you say...we're sliding into the weekend.  Hallelujah.

Anonymous said...

We could use some of your rain too. we got a few drops but not nearly enough. It was supposed to rain last night but it didn't. Some of my plants are drying up but we don't want to water.... so expensive and then we always hope we won't need too. :) Hope your day brings lots of smiles. Sandra

Anonymous said...

we got rain in IL. for the past few days then nice in the afternoon. So, it's been nice. Have a great day.