Wednesday, June 28, 2006

CHAPTER 6, PAGE 28

DID YOU KNOW THAT…

At least 2 people in this world love you so much they would die for you.

At least 15 people in this world love you in someway.

The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.

A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.

Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.

You mean the world to someone. If not for you, someone may not be living.

You are special and unique.

Someone that you don't even know exists, loves you.

When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.

When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look--you most likely turned your back on the world.

When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably won't get it, but if you believe in yourself, probably, sooner or later, you will get it.

Always remember the compliments you received.

Forget about the rude remarks.

Always tell someone how you feel about them; you will feel much better when they know.

If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they are great.

GOOD MORNING !

I spent a little while sitting on the patio in the back last night -- it was a beautiful evening. The neighborhood was on the quiet side and the birds were chirping away. After I came in, it got a little noisier as a few people on our street are already anticipating the 4th of July with some very loud firecrackers. We’ll be hearing them now for quite a while. Thankfully my critters don’t get upset by them.

I always feel like summer is half way over when we reach this holiday weekend. In reality it’s only 7 days old.

Well, my coffee is about done and I’m off to work again ! Only one more day after today and then 5 days off !

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Today is the tomorrow that I was worrying about yesterday, but it did not happen.

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart.

Ma

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know the fourth is a kind of a well look its on teh down slide now

Anonymous said...

I think of you!!
You're my inspiration....
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

just wanted to tell you which 2 books I read last week.... The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes and "Anyone But You"  At least I liked them and couldn't put them down. Hope you find one you like too.... Sandra

Anonymous said...

enjoy your time off, yep when the 4th comes it does seem like summer is almost over. I hate that. That means I go back to work in Aug.