Thursday, May 4, 2006

for FRIDAY - Chapter 5, page 5

You'll find when you smile

Your day will be brighter,

And all of your burdens

Will seem so much lighter.

Helen Steiner Rice

I sought the Lord, and he answered me, and delivered me from all my fears. Look at him, and be radiant.

Psalm 34:4, 5

Good Evening!

I'm doing an early post for tomorrow morning as I got another alert that we'd have a journal outage between 4 and 6 in the morning.  I do my post shortly after 5 each day, before I go off to work.

It's been a beautiful week, work wise, weather wise and all !

Thank you Lord !

One of the quotes I read recently said 'You are what you think'.  I guess that's why I try to be happy and post only happy things -- like SMILES!

Another article I read said if you think only negative thoughts, then you open yourself for negatives things to happen.

Well, life happens , but I'm certainly going to do my best to keep those negative thoughts away.

Friday is my favorite day of the week and for a change I think I have a somewhat 'normal ' weekend ahead. First time in a very long time for that!

Thought for today

A radiant smile adds radiance to the day

Take good care all !

May your day be blessed with a few smiles and lots of sunshine to warm your heart !

 

MA

 

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats nice of you to post early ... I would have missed your post tomorrow morning... now I will read this one again so I don't forget to think happy thoughts... thanks for your uplifting journal. I hope you have a wonderful Friday,Sandra

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great Friday. Yeah the work week is almost over.  

Anonymous said...

ah yes keep those good thoughts rolling along

Anonymous said...

I am curious to know what they mean by a journal "outrage"? Do they mean journals have just gone down? If not, why not just say so lol.  Have a great weekend.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful weekend. : )

Angela

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend!
Enjoy your flowers!
Linda :)