Friday, May 12, 2006

CHAPTER 5, PAGE 12

Be happy.

Talk happiness.

Happiness calls out responsive gladness in others.

There is enough sadness in the world without yours....

never doubt the excellence and permanence

of what is yet to be.

Join the great company of those who

make the barren places of life fruitful with kindness....

Your success and happiness lie in you....

The great enduring realities are love and service....

Resolve to keep happy and your joy

and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.

Helen Keller

Good Morning !

It’s Friday – my favorite day of the week! As always the anticipation of the weekend ahead makes the day a little brighter!

I’ve noticed a few new names in the comments left now and then and I’d like to say thank you for stopping by and for leaving the comments. The thank you extends to all who regularly leave a comment too ! I do appreciate your kind words and thoughts.

If I help to get your day started, please know that you also help to start mine. I think we all need a littleword of encouragement now and then .

Getting up and going off to work everyday, no matter how you feel or what the weather is outside isn’t always easy. I think that ‘s why I choose to do my morning journal.

The good Lord knows I need all the encouragement I can get. ***BIG SMILE*** and He graciously supplies me with unending (or so it seems) quotes and stories to keep me going.

Thought for Today

To get up each morning with the resolve to be happy . . . is to set our own conditions to the events of each day. To do this is to condition circumstances instead of being conditioned by them.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

I hope your day is blessed with a few smiles and lots of sunshine to warm your heart !

Ma

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well its looking like april around here rain for the next week then a one day break then rain again. but the cool is whats driving me insane. lol not fat to go huh???????? LOL Hope you have  a wonderful mothers day adn cnat wait to see hwat your kids do foryou.

Anonymous said...

I don't comment much, but I love coming to your journal early in the morning for some positive thoughts to start my day.

Anonymous said...

I love reading your journal you always have such wonderful positive stuff. It makes my day with your saying and stuff. So keep it up.  You have a great day too and I will keep smiling.

Anonymous said...

Hope we get some sunshine from the sky too today...anyway have a wonderful day and enjoy little things along the way... Sandra

Anonymous said...

You supply us with wonderful words and a joyful journal that makes us happier every day. Thank you.......

Angela