Wednesday, May 3, 2006

CHAPTER 5, PAGE 3

I wish for you...

Comfort on difficult days,

Smiles when sadness intrudes,

Rainbows to follow the clouds,

Laughter to kiss your lips,

Sunsets to warm your heart

Gentle hugs when spirits sag,

Friendships to brighten your being,

Beauty for your eyes to see,

Faith so that you can believe,

Courage to know yourself,

Patience to accept the truth,

And love to complete your life

God Bless you!

I asked the Lord to bless you.

As I prayed for you today

To guide you and protect you

As you go along your way....

His love is always with you

His promises are true

No matter what the tribulation

You know He will see us through

So, whenthe road you're traveling on

Seems difficult at best

Give your problems to the Lord

And God will do the rest.

GOOD MORNING !

COMFORT, SMILES, RAINBOWS, LAUGHTER, SUNSETS, HUGS, FRIENDSHIPS ,BEAUTY, FAITH, COURAGE, PATIENCE, LOVE…AND THE GREATEST OF THESE IS LOVE. It seems that a little love goes a long way…if we are loved or love someone or something, we can’t help but smile and all the rest follows.

Here we are -- OVER THE HUMP DAY ! It sure does seem that way at my work place, after today it is all down hill… This is my busiest day of the week. Payroll day. After I process payroll, then I do job costing. All the time and materials going into a job are put on a special spread sheet so that my bosses know how things are going.

I’ve already entered all of these things into a data base that sorts and totals everything into a report. Did I mention that most of my day is spent at a computer??? Of course there a lots of other things that always come up during a normal day too and if I don’t get everything done, well Friday is CATCH UP DAY!

We had a few showers yesterday, but by the time I got home from work the sun peeped through!

Today is our Angel’s 3rd Birthday ! As usual I won’t be able to give those big hugs and kisses that I’d like too, but I’ll make up for it next time we visit.

Our Angel is DS#3’s daughter. They are in the process of moving to a new home and are expecting a new baby in June…so Birthday celebrations are on hold for right now.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Some people think it’s wads of cash that make a life worthwhile. But what makes this world a better place is a super, smashing smile.

Morgan Falchi

May your day be blessed with a few smiles and lots of sunshine to warm your heart

MA

 

graphics by:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes it was rain sun rain sun yesterday like little smiles coming out at you

Anonymous said...

your angel is just beautiful. I hope you have a great day. Happy Hump day is almost over.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your angel!!
My hump day is just beginning and it's my day off. woo hoo!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the 3 year-old! : )
Hope you don't work too hard.
Angela