Tuesday, May 2, 2006

CHAPTER 5, PAGE 2

Have you ever heard rumors you would like to refute

 Or some telltale gossip you would like to dispute?

Well, don't be upset for God knows the score

And with God as your judge, you need worry no more.

Helen Steiner Rice

He who goes about gossiping reveals secrets; therefore do not associate with one who speaks foolishly.

Proverbs 20:19

Good Morning !

There are times we've all been hurt by somebody’s wrong opinion of us…or they’ve misconstrued our words and repeated them to others making what we’ve said something altogether different. I wonder how they could have misunderstood so ??? Well, there is no undoing what’s been done, but I’ll be praying for a little ‘God Light’ to shine their Way! The best thing to do seems to just forget about it and let the Almighty take care of it.

I’ve been verrrry busy trying to catch up around here. With all the kitchen work little else has gotten done. The weather has been heavenly – perfect Spring days. Today we should get a few showers, but we need it.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Would you like to improve your face value?

SMILE! It works every time!

May your day be blessed with a few smiles and lots of sunshine to warm your heart !

MA

 

graphics by: www.graphicgarden.com

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahyes that is why I m always rethinking 1000 times what I say it makes group gatherings miserable for me beucase I always worry I have said something wrong.

Anonymous said...

Good morning....Love your new "side bar".  I am glad they gave us more space.  

Anonymous said...

I hope you're enjoying your kitchen. : )
I agree, we let God handle things when people start to say things that aren't right.

Angela

Anonymous said...

Yep I can't stand when people misunderstand you. It's happened to me before. I hope you like your kitchen, it looks great.