Wednesday, May 10, 2006

CHAPTER 5, PAGE 10

The sky and the stars,

the waves and the sea,

The dew on the grass,

the leaves on a tree

Are constant reminders of

 God and His nearness,

 Proclaiming His presence

with crystallike clearness

Helen Steiner Rice

Praise him, sun and moon, praise him, all you shining stars!

Psalm 148:3

GOOD MORNING !

Here we are Over the Hump Day once again! Another day to thank the Good Lord for all he has blessed us with! Maybe you are thinking that there is not much to be thankful for…Sometimes I feel that way too! But when we stop and think about it, there are so many others that have much less than we do, so be thankful for that !

Today is my DDIL#5’s birthday. She was part of my Kitchen Makeover Crew and I know I’m thankful for her. Not only because she helped in all the work, but because she is a very special person . She is a teacher at our local school for handicapped children. The work she does with these children is a blessing to many. I know her caring ways and beautiful smile must brighten many days.

Thought for today

A cheerful heart brings a SMILE to your face!

May your day be blessed with a few smiles and lots of sunshine to warm your heart !

MA

 

graphics by

www.graphicgarden.com

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes my youngest provides respit for special needs families. its a very special gift.
what kind of fancy feast I need to get rid of my cat hair balls and I have a neighbor who s cat has it abd

Anonymous said...

Maybe it was a good thing you broke them off so you could have some pretty flowers in the house. Hope you have a nice day today, Sandra

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!
and I'm thankful for many blessings!
Have a great day!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to DDIL#5. : ) You must be so proud to have her in your family. God bless you and your entire family. Have a wonderful rest of the day.

Angela

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to her. She sounds like a very special person.