Friday, May 19, 2006

CHAPTER 5, PAGE 19

YOU ARE IMPORTANT

Don't say you're not important,

It simply isn't true,

The fact that you were born,

Is proof, God has a plan for you.

The path may seem unclear right now,

But one day you will see,

That all that came before,

Was truly meant to be.

God wrote the book that is your life,

That's all you need to know.

Each day that you are living,

Was written long ago.

God only writes best sellers,

So be proud of who you are,

Your character is important,

In this book you are the "Star."

Enjoy the novel as it reads,

It will stand throughout the ages,

Savor each chapter as you go,

Taking time to turn the pages.

Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

The little poem above seemed so appropriate for my journal as I've titled each post by chapter and page each day so far this year. 

It's Friday, my favorite day of the week and I'm ready for the weekend.  I know it'll fly by as usual, but I'll enjoy every moment of it.Even the 'house blessing' part - which is always badly needed by the time Saturday comes.

I'm going away Saturday because our 'Princess' is having her Dance Recital, so that'll make it speed by even faster. But it'll be a delightful day seeing all those little ones perform.

Oh well, right now it's time to be off to finish up this work week - then I can enjoy the rest!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Dr. Seuss

I hope your day is blessed with a few smiles and lots of sunshine to warm your heart !

MA

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah yes time moves so slow!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

you have a wonderful Friday and a wonderful weekend. Enjoy the recital. How cute.

Anonymous said...

I bet you will speed through your house blessing to get to the recital.... Hope you have a wonderful day, Sandra

Anonymous said...

Your journal warms my heart - beautiful!
Sylviaxx

http://journals.aol.co.uk/sylviam4000/YeOldeEnglishPosy/

Anonymous said...

I loved the poem. I hope your weekend is just wonderful.

Angela