Monday, May 22, 2006

CHAPTER 5, PAGE 22

Forget about the days when it's been cloudy,

but don't forget your hours in the sun.

Forget about the times you've been defeated,

but don't forget the victories you've won.

Forget about the mistakes that you can't change now,

but don't forget the lessons.

Forget about the misfortunes you've encountered,

but don't forget the times your luck has turned.

Forget about the days when you've been lonely,

but don't forget the friendly smiles you've seen....

Forget about the plans that didn't seem to work out right,

but don't forget to always have a dream.

Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

I had another very fast weekend! I went to church yesterday morning and DD and DS#5 were there. Then I went out to visit with my Dad for awhile. He’s doing ok, but has his good and bad days. Then I came home and helped my sister next door, with the yard work. And I got 3 loads of wash done

So I’llbe good for another week I also base coated a slate to paint for DS#1’s campsite. He wanted one that was very simple, so I told him I’d paint one for him. I cooked a crockpot dinner of Polish Sausuage, cabbage, potatoes and corn on the cob. It slow cooked all day while I did the other stoff. Now you all know what I’ll have for dinner everynight this week.

A frost advisory was up for our area last night, I hope it didn’t ruin too many peoples gardens or plants. Coming up later this week, though, we’ll get sunshine and warmer weather.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

In everything,

Both great and small,

We see the hand

Of God in all

Helen Steiner Rice

Look for the handprints of God everywhere !

 

May your day be blessed with a few smiles and lots of sunshine to warm your heart !

MA

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your prayers we finally got some warm temps and sun finally and it was perfect for the anniversary party. I really could not have asked for better weather. share pics of the slate your painting that sounds awesome.

Anonymous said...

Sounds delicious. You made me hungry. : )
Angela

Anonymous said...

you have a great day, the weekends sure go by fast.  Your dinner for the week sounds great.