Wednesday, May 24, 2006

CHAPTER 5, PAGE 24

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over,

it became a butterfly.

Anonymous

If a little caterpillar can transform into a beautiful butterfly, what are our possibilities?

The "transformation" part may be difficult. You may need to make sacrifices.

It may be hard work. It may be a quick transformation, it may take longer.

BE PATIENT!

Like a butterfly, there is wonder and beauty in all of us

 

 GOOD MORNING !

I was listening to the radio last night and it was giving all the advantages of having friends. People with companionship, live longer, heal faster and have less stress ! I know I’ve been blessed to have some beautiful friends and relatives ! I wouldn’t want to know what life would be without them.

Then they went on to say if you are feeling stressed or under pressure…get some exercise. You can accomplish much more after exercising. Well, I know I need that one! I’ve been procrastinating about walking…my favorite exercise.

We finally get some nice weather and what do I do when I come home….I sit down at my computer or go sit at my desk in the craft room and paint. I guess right now it’s time to go sit in my car and drive to work… Walking is not an option here…It’s 20 minutes driving and I’d hate to think what it would be walking.

THOUGHT FOR DAY

Joy does not simply happen to us.

We have to choose joy and

keep choosing it every day.

Henri Nouwen

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know fur babies give us longer lives and calm us too. they are also a belssing. So glad your weather is finally getting warm. they say it will be nice today then we go from march april weather to july weather this weekend lol I ll take it I so want to feel warm when I walk outside

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful day! You sure do make mine start better.... thanks
Sandra

Anonymous said...

I need exercise. I hate it so much. I too sit too much......TV, computer, painting. I'm so out of shape. My grandson has me using hand weights that build the muscles of the arms and make them stronger. We shall see! But, I still need to walk.

Angela