Saturday, May 27, 2006

CHAPTER 5, PAGE 27

Time is a traveler.

Where did it go?

It left, but it didn't leave you empty handed.

No! It left you with the gift of beautiful memories,

that you can keep in your heart for safe keeping,

to cherish forever, and ever.

Jane Adams

GOOD MORNING !

Ah, I have memories of yesterday, but there’s still a lot left to do today ! Overnight the feeling of summer is in the air ! Our temps have risen and so has the humidity. The weekend is promising temps in the 80’s and looking at the long range forecast we’ll be in the mid to upper 70’s all next week!

Today I have to make the ‘deviled eggs’ to take down to the campers tomorrow. I am soooo looking forward to seeing their new campsites. Of course, that is just one of the things on my list that never ends.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Memory is a child walking along a sea shore. You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things.

Pierce Harris, Atlanta Journal

I hope your day is blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

It is VERY hot and humid here.  I sat outside and studied yesterday and made myself stay out there b/c I was determined to enjoy the porch this weekend.  We also took a walk.  I had to take a shower it was so hot.  LOL.
Take care.
Sonya

Anonymous said...

yep it got hot and humid in IL. too. Devil eggs sounds good. Have a great time.