Thursday, September 15, 2005

Thankfully Thursday !

  Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart. When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the morning light.  Give thanks for your life and strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. And if perchance you see no reason  for giving thanks, rest assured the fault is in yourself.

Chief Tecumseh, Shawnee Indian Chief
 

GOOD MORNING

!     Happy 'Thankfully' Thursday to you all !   Last night after work (another long 10 hr. day)  I got the bath and the bedrooms cleaned and the beds  made in the spare rooms.   I think I'll wait til Friday evening to run the sweeper downstairs and then the house will be ready for my kids when they come.  Oh, and I should do somegrocery shopping too.   My 'to do' list is always growing it seems, not decreasing.

   ***BIG SMILE***  

 Thankfully, visits from my children keep me on my toes!   Have a grand day all !

  MA    

 

 The first thing I do in the morning is to make my bed and while I am making up my bed I am making up my mind as to what kind of a day I am going to have.

Robert Frost


graphics by: 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah I think your kids are keeping you young too.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good one!!!  
Sonya