Sunday, September 18, 2005

SUDDENLY SUNDAY !

   

   We mutter and splutter,

   we fume and
        we spurt,  

We mumble and grumble,

 our feelings get hurt,  

We can't understandthings,    

our vision gets dim,    

When all that we need  

 is a moment with HIM.
 
Anonymous

   

GOOD MORNING !  

We're off to church this morning and then on to the Birthday Party for our 'Little Ray' of Sunshine - 1 year old!  I'll have pictures tomorrow !    The boys have grown and changed so much since I saw them in August !  This will be their last trip home for quite awhile , so I'm going to have to savor every moment of this week. 

      ***BIG SMILE***  

May your day be blessed with only good things !  

MA

  


  O God, give me today
     - the courage I need
     - the will to forgive
     - and reverence for You.

Help me today to be alive to others,
to belong to my friends and my family offaith,
to share Your presence with all whom I meet.

Help me to be humble, while realizing I can make
    a difference in our world,
that with You, Lord, I can do beautiful things
and bring your love to all whom I meet.


  

BIRTHDAY GRAPHICS BY:  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get all the baby hugs you can, while you can!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwww I bet you will enjoy this trip greatly.

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the birthday party.  I know you are soooooooooo glad to see your family.
Sonya