Friday, September 16, 2005

IT IS 'FINALLY' FRIDAY

 

Some people are making such
thorough preparation for rainy days
that they aren't enjoying
today's sunshine.

William Feather

Good Morning !

 

Ah, glorious Friday has come again. 

Tomorrow evening my 'Sunshine Babes' will be here.  This evening, I'm stopping for some groceries on the way home and then putting the finishing touches on 'baby proofing' my house.

I know they were here just a month ago, but I do tend to accumulate 'stuff' where it shouldn't be.

It's supposed to be a rainy day here- guess we'll have to make our own sunshine !

 

Have a happy day!

***BIG SMILE***

MA

 

 

The longer you live the more you realize that
forgiveness, consideration, and kindness
are three of the great secrets of life.

Anonymous

 

www.cutecolors.com provide the cups of coffee this morning

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah wish we would get some rain havent had any since Katrina here in ky. dry as a bone out this morning.

Anonymous said...

Have a great Friday and a wonderful visit with your folks.  I'm a coffeeholic too.
Boy, I couldn't go to sleep last night.  Stayed up til after 11 oclock.  
Paying for it now.
Sonya

Anonymous said...

What a sweet child!  May I borrow him?  LOL.

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend with your sunshine babes!!!!
Linda:)