Thursday, September 22, 2005

HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!

In the other gardens
And all up the vale,
From the autumn bonfires
See the smoke trail

Pleasant summer over
And all the summer flowers,
The red fire blazes,
The grey smoke towers

Sing a song of seasons!
Something bright in all!
Flowers in the summer,
Fires in the fall!

Robert Louis Stevenson

 

 

 

GOOD MORNING

 

Here we are – Autumn !

I don’t know where the summer went to…the lazy hazy days of summer never came this year , it seems they were just all crazy days.  This season of fall will be just as busy for me as I’ll be getting ready of Christmas.  Believe me it will take every day of it for me to get things done.  That’s one of the joys of homemade gift giving.

 

The new doctor confirmed what the other doctor had said – nothing new, no miracle drugs or cures are in sight for our Sweetheart.  We’ll just keep praying for a miracle for her.  We love her bunches just as she is!  Her attitude toward life is an inspiration to us all !  She just picks herself up and starts all over again

 

Tomorrow is a vacation day - so this day will be a long one at work as I'll need to get everything done in one day that usually gets done in two

 

Have a grand day all !

 

 

***BIG SMILE***

 

MA

 

 

 

 fall graphics by:  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH I so love autum my favorite time of year. NOT Life but year. I kind of feel like IM in the autum of my life. and dont like that kids grown and all. sure miss the baby days. Maybe if I ever get some grandbabies that will brighting this time. But I sure bet you are excited over your next few days with your grandbabies and kids.

Anonymous said...

Have a good day and happy fall to you too...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the poem and have a good weekend. Take care, be happy.
Sylvia

Anonymous said...

HAPPY FALL!!!
Linda :)