Friday, September 9, 2005

HAPPY 'FINALLY' FRIDAY!

   If you woke up this morning with more health than illness, you are more blessed than the million who will not survive the week.

If you have food in your refrigerator, clothes on your back,a roof over your head and a place to sleep, you are richer than 75% of this world.

If you have money in the bank or in your wallet, you are among the top 8% of the worlds wealthy.

If you hold up your head with a smile on your face

and are truly thankful,

you are blessed because the majority can,

but most do not.

Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

It's Friday !  Where did the week go to?  Too much of my days are filled with my job.  I have so much else I like to do that there is just not enough time.  I've also been trying to get to bed a little earlier, but that's hard to do.  It seems that if I don't get at least 7 hours sleep, preferrably 8, I just can't function well.  That means I should be asleep by 9:30. Usually it's 10:30 because I like to read in bed every night . 

I hope you all have a great day !  I know it'll be a good one because - IT'S FRIDAY! 

***BIG SMILE***

MA

 

For one human being to love another;
that is perhaps the most difficult of our tasks;
the ultimate, the last test and proof;
the work for which all other work is but preparation.

Rainer Maria Rilke

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your workdoesn't interfere with your journaling.  I have come to depend on you for a good start to my day.  Thanks Faye

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend!! :)
Linda

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am with you on the 7 to 8 hours thing.  There is a complete difference in my thinking, my view on life, and my personality....based on how much sleep I get.  
I compute to much...
Sonya

Anonymous said...

yeah my weekend went very fast but the weeks so slow to me seems like