Saturday, September 24, 2005

SUPER SATURDAY

  

One by one the petals drop
There's nothing that can make them stop.
You cannot beg a rose to stay.
Why does it have to be that way?

The butterflies I used to chase
Have gone off to some other place.
I don't know where. I only know
I wish they didn't have to go.

And all the shiny afternoons
So full of birds and big balloons
And ice cream melting in the sun Are done.
I do not want them done  

By Judith Viorst 

   

 GOOD MORNING !  

Today is the wedding for my 'Sunshine Babes'  .  Our little Sunshine Boy will be a ring bearer and Son #2 a groomsman.  I'll be babysitting for our 'Little Ray' and then going to the reception to help out with them both.  They've got their hands full with one just 2 in May and the other just 1 year old this month.  It's a good thing they are both such happy babes.   Goodbye's are always hard but I'm thankful they could be home once again.  The time always flies by when you're having fun.   

Yesterday was a cool one with high temps in the low 70's and I feel a little chill in the house this morning.  I guess fall really is here.  

***BIG SMILE***

  I hope your weekend is a super one too !

 Be Blessed!!  

MA

   

fall graphics by : 

 www.graphicscupboard.com

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wsh we could have some 70's ,90s too hot this time of year

Anonymous said...

Another wedding....wow!  Have fun and have a good weekend.  Like the fall graphics.
Sonya

Anonymous said...

Another lovely poem. Thanks. Have a wonderful time.
Sylvia