Sunday, September 4, 2005

SUDDENLY SUNDAY !

 

Moving on With a Smile...author unknow to me

Everyone needs that special place,
where they feel that they belong...
where the past has been forgotten,
and replaced by a heavenly song.

I cried when the dream was shattered,
because I felt my innocence fade...
it’s as if the core of my very soul,
had been ripped and shredded away.

But beyond the tattered pieces,
is the strength down deep in my heart...
just knowing my heavenly Father,
will give me a brand new start.

I relinquish all selfish notions,
I abandon all anger and pride...
I know that Jesus, the Son of God,
was betrayed and then crucified.

What makes me any better?
Who am I to expect all the more?
It takes a much stronger person,
to forgive, not to even the score.

I may just walk away wiser,
and more aware of the pitfalls of life...
Nothing can take me away from the truth,
or divide me from the love, which is Christ.

We learn about life as we live it,
& I choose to move on with a smile...
I have God’s love to carry me through
He’ll hold me in His arms for a while

 

GOOD MORNING !

I'm off to church this morning and then I'm going to visit Family Camp #3.  My children haven't done much camping together this summer , but the times they do get together, I like to share in.  I'm taking Ma's infamous 'Deviled Eggs' and some potato salad up to them.  I'll be driving in my 'more better' car, since mine wound up in the repair garage on Friday when it wouldn't start to come home.

Fuel pump relay-169

Fuel pump - 399

Equals - 568 plus tax  equals - empty check book!

They are camping by the lake so I'll get to see the beach !  My favorite place to be !  Lake Erie does have some beautiful ones! 

I hope your Sunday is a blessed one!

Remember that today is the day to bless your spirit !

 

***BIG SMILE***

MA

The world is a looking glass, and gives back to
every man the reflection of his own face. Frown
at it and it will in turn look sourly upon you; laugh
at it and with it, and it is a jolly kind companion.


William Makepeace Thackeray

 

'Good Morning 'graphic sent to me by Lori at Lori's Laurels

because it looked like me...Thanks hon!

Summer sea graphics by: www.graphicgarden.com

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your day with family at the beach!  Ouch on the car repair.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your car expenses.........I always dread those.

Hope you have a good time with your family today at the "beach"!

We are going to a cookout with friends who live about an hour and 15 minutes away.  I hate to use the gas but we haven't seen them in several years.  

Take care.
Sonya

Anonymous said...

have fun on your family camp trip. they are so much fun. Man they way over charge for car parts its hiyway robery.