Sunday, September 11, 2005

SUDDENLY SUNDAY

 

Grandmas are for stories
about things of long ago.
Grandmas are for caring
about all the things you know...
Grandmas are for rocking you
and singing you to sleep,
Grandmas are for giving you
nice memories to keep...
Grandmas are for knowing
all the things you're dreaming of...
But, most importantly of all,
grandmas are for love.

Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

What a day this is !  Besides being Grandparents Day, it's also Patriot's Day and the anniversary of DS#1 and his wife.

Since I'm a grand'ma', I chose to zone in on that for my morning thoughts, but the other two are important too!  Here's a link to my page in honor of 9-11-01

http://hometown.aol.com/marainey1/page13.html

I probably won't see any of my grandchildren today - you know they all live out of town.  But next weekend I should be seeing 7 of them at 'Little Ray's' birthday party !  Our 'Mudd Pie' babes will be missed !  Still no news on Son#2 and family.  I've been reading in the news that the Seabees are being kept busy.  The Presidential Prayer Team site even had a picture of some of them working. I posted the picture in my newsletter .  If you'd like to check it out I have a link there on the left sidebar of this journal.

Every day I pray for our Nation , our military, our Katrina victims , my family and friends and of course for all of you!  Time spent in prayer is never wasted.

 

***BIG SMILE***

May our dear Lord Bless you !

MA

There's no vocabulary
For love within a family, love that's lived in
But not looked at, love within the light of which
All else is seen, the love within which
All other love finds speech.
This love is silent.

T S Eliot

Coffee graphics by

www.cutecolors.com


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for being there

Anonymous said...

Have a happy Sunday.  Love the Teddy bears sipping their coffee.  I'm sippin' mine.  

Anonymous said...

Yes we have a lot to be greatful for for sure.