Monday, September 26, 2005

A NEW WEEK

 

There is a harmony in autumn,
and a lustre in its sky,
Which through the summer
is not heard or seen.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

Good Morning !

 

A new week, a new beginning again.  After a nice but hectic 3 day weekend, I’m off to work this morning.  It’s supposed to be raining and cooler.  Cooler all week

 

The house is back to QUIET and I’m going to get started on my painting again this week. So my evenings will be busy ones.  Busy from now until Christmas it seems

 

 

 

 90 shopping days until Christmas

 

And the days are getting shorter

Sun rise: 7:19 AM, set: 7:17 PM

 

May you be blessed with a good work for your hands today

 

***BIG SMILE***

 

MA

  

 fall graphics provided by: 

 

 

www.irenescorner.com/graphics

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good week.  And yes, I know the days are getting shorter b/c I realized it this week.  I was shocked actually.   It really seemed to make a difference this past week.
Sonya

Anonymous said...

ye I have noticed the days are shorter much shorter.

Anonymous said...

Raining here today too...
Have a great week!
Linda :)