Monday, September 5, 2005

HAPPY LABOR DAY !

 

"I AM"

While praying one day,

a woman asked, "Who are you, Lord?"

He answered, "I Am."

"But who is I Am?" she asked.

And He replied, "I Am Love,
I Am Peace,
I Am Grace,
I Am Joy,
I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Light,
I Am the Comforter,
I Am Strength,
I Am Safety,
I Am Shelter,
I Am Power,
I Am the Creator,
I Am the Beginning and the End,
I Am the Most High."

The lady with tears in her eyes looked

toward Heaven and said, "Now I
understand. But Lord, who am I?"

Then God tenderly wiped the tears from her eyes and whispered,

You are Mine    

     

 GOOD MORNING!  

The good Lord has blessed us with another beautiful day here and it's another day off !

   

Our Family Camp # 3 was great.  We hiked a bit, ate alot and all in all just enjoyed a peaceful summer day.  The ride up and back was very enjoyable too.  Lots of beautiful sites going over theBay Bridge and along the Lake.  The 'Honeymooners' were there with albums full of pictures of their trip - one I'm sure they'll never forget.  DS#1 and family and DS#5 and wife camped for the weekend...the rest of us just visited for the day.

     

Today I catch up on things around here... not doing much else.  Maybe DD and hubby will stop over later.

    Have a blessed day all !

 Back to work tomorrow!  

 MA

 

  ***BIG SMILE***  

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH I cnat wait till we leave for our camping trip it cant come soon enough this might sound sad but I dreamed about our camper last night LOL OH how I cant wait. Loved your pics your family is beautiful. love the camp store and view of the lake and camp sites. AND of course you too in some pics.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your pics with your family.  Hope you all had a good time.  Looks like you did.  Oh and enjoy your day today...
Sonya

Anonymous said...

Hi Friend! Beautifil poem and so true!
Soounds like u had a good weeekend! Glad your family is doing well! God bless, Beckie