Saturday, September 17, 2005

A REALLY SUPER SATURDAY !

 

 

Please pray for God's protection of
our troops and HIS wisdom for their
commanders.  

 Lord, hold our troops in
your loving hands. Protect them as they
protect us. Bless them and their families
for the selfless acts they perform for us
in our time of need. I ask this in the
name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior

 

    

Question:


 
What can we do to bring peace to the world?


 
Answer:


 
Go home and love your family

Mother Teresa  

  Good Morning !  

I don't think we can ever love enough.  A kind touch and a loving smile can work miracles.  I know I always appreciated my family when I came home from work,  After a long day at work, I felt like it was all worth while when I knew that they were there.   Now, I come home to 2 dogs , 2 cats and 1 bird .  I guess they appreciate the dinner I feed them !  I read some place that dogs must think their owners are the greatest hunters in the world, we walk in the house with roast beef, chicken and turkey... Of course I don't feed them that - they get doggie kibble!  

Have a Happy Saturday all !

I know I will when those 'Sunshine Babes' walk in the door! They always have a ***BIG SMILE*** for Grand'ma'!  

 Be Blessed!

Ma

      

BABE GRAPHICS PROVIDED BY:  

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Question:


 What can we do to bring peace to the world?


 Answer:


 Go home and love your family

a guy did that during services one time.  he got up after the music and said go home be iwth family............

Anonymous said...

Wow, I never thought about what the animals think about our giving them dinner.  But I guess you are right.  Perhaps that is why they know we are the Alpha people.  They respect us b/c of the big game we find.  LOL>

Anonymous said...

Yeah for the tooth fairy!!
Have a great Sunday!!
Linda :)